Click to view my Personality Profile page

Monday, March 16, 2009

You know that I did a post on the film Madagascar. Well I said that I would do a post on the country Madagascar well here it is.

Madagascar is a country in the continent Africa. It is a island just of the coast of Africa but it is still a part of Africa.

It is very much known for its tornadoes (called cyclones there) which destroy many, many lives each year. Sadly many people who die in these tornadoes are not Christians. So they will not go to heaven.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey Esther, just wanted to say thanks for the verse you shared on my blog. It's great to hear!

Btw, I thought you might be interested in a website we were introduced to in college called www.blurb.com. You can download software for creating your own books and I know you've done that before so I thought you might enjoy this too.I've used it and it's fantastic!

Esther said...

Thanks, I'll try that out.